Resilience requires slowing down to speed up.
With our fast-paced careers, mental distractions, physical tension, and emotional stress can arise, making it harder to stay focus, joyful, and resilient at work. Building resilience becomes essential for sustaining our active lifestyle and living an extraordinary life. Slowing down to reset and replenish the mind, body and heart helps us achieve our goals with greater effectiveness, well-being and happiness.
Over the last decade, yoga and meditation has gained popularity with workout enthusiasts, seasoned meditators as well as with business executives and athletes to reap the vast health and workplace benefits:
- Reduced symptoms of stress, anxiety, fatigue, and depression.
- Reduced chronic pain such as carpal tunnel syndrome or arthritis.
- Improved quality of life and well-being.
- Promoted quality sleep and relaxation.
- Improved flexibility, strength, and balance,
- Increased focus, mental clarity, decision making, and emotional resilience.
Your health, well-being, and happiness is a top priority.
Whether you are a first-time student or seasoned practitioner, Mary meets you where you are at on your journey.
Mary offers yoga and mindfulness meditation on-demand classes and private sessions to help you stay healthy, resilient, and perform at your best, even in the most challenging situations. Her private sessions are tailored to support your specific needs. Contact Mary to schedule your private session.