The Hogan offers three assessments for leader development. These development tools help predict performance by using personality scales to help leaders and teams recognize shortcomings, maximize strengths, build successful teams and clarify key career values and motivators.
- Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI) measures how we relate to others when we are at our best (the bright side of personality). Using 7 primary scales, HPI gives you insight on how leaders’ work, lead, and succeed in the workplace.
- Hogan Development Survey (HDS) measures a person’s tendencies under stress (the dark side of personality) that emerges during increased strain and can impact relationships, damage reputations, and derail opportunities of success. Using 11 personality scales, this survey surfaces critical blindspots that may lead to career derailment and provides strategies for mitigating performance risks.
- Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory (MVPI) describes personality from the inside, examining leaders’ core values, drivers and interests. Using 10 primary scales, this assessment helps leaders understand what motivates them to succeed and what type of position, job and environment best supports them in being productive, successful and fulfilled.
The Hogan benefits organizations by helping:
- Select the right talent from measuring candidates’ job fit to highlighting specific areas of strengths, weaknesses, values and motives.
- Identify leaders’ strengths, blindspots and development needs to bring their best selves to their team, customers and business.
- Identify teams’ strengths, blindspots and opportunities to work more collaboratively and accelerate business results.